Health problems come in various shapes and forms. From skin issues such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, and wrinkles, to chronic illnesses like allergies, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, stroke, obesity, and mood disorders like depression, anxiety, sleep difficulties, digestion problems, and even sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction are only some of the examples people from all walks of life and all over the world experience.
With medications available in the market that address different kinds of illnesses, consuming these, in the long run, could give you undesired side effects.
However, wouldn’t it be better to take in something that will not only give you a long list of desired effects but also save you thousands of dollars? A diet researched and proven not just control or manage but reverse illnesses?
Try a whole food plant-based vegan diet! A whole food plant-based diet helps you in many ways unimaginable.
Here are the top 18 lists of holistic benefits that 13 plant-based doctors say why this lifestyle is beneficial for those with (or without) various health concerns:
- ‘’It controls, manages, even reverses chronic illness while coming off medications’’. -Anthony Lim, M.D.
- ‘’Your body can do what it does best, which is to heal itself’’. -Alan Goldhamer, D.C.
- ‘’It is proven to reverse heart disease’’. -Michael Greger, M.D.
- ‘’It lowers your weight, cholesterol, blood pressure, and her patients were able to get off insulin and blood pressure medications’’. -Mariana Mendible, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- ‘’A complete reversal of diabetes and high blood sugar levels on no insulin for her father’’. -Martica Heaner, PH.D.
- ‘’Allergies that are triggered by inflammatory substances from the food you’re eating and changing your diet can help you tolerate environmental stressors like cat or pollen allergies’’. -Martica Heaner, PH.D.
- ‘’Pooping on a regular basis and constipation improves because of fiber. It is recommended to eat 25-30 grams of fiber a day, but a whole plant-based eater gets around 60-100g a day’’. –Martica Heaner, PH.D.
- ‘’No need to consume medicines and supplements to get good blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure control’’. -Anthony Lim, M.D.
- ‘’Bloatedness leaves, your face and jawline appear’’. –Michael Klapper, M.D.
- ‘’Acne clears up’’. -Pamela Popper, PH.D. N.D.
- ‘’You sleep better and wake up early in the morning feeling alert and not falling asleep in the afternoon without getting a cup of coffee at two o’clock’’. -Pamela Popper, PH.D. N.D.
- ‘’Mood shifts and you become nicer to people’’. –Pamela Popper, PH.D. N.D.
- ‘’Joints feel better and stronger’’. –Susan Levin, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
- ‘’Improves digestion like bloating, constant abdominal pain. Working with people with Type-1 diabetes, pre-diabetes, and Type-2 diabetes, effects like blood glucose regulation; come off with medications for heart disease and other chronic diseases’’. –Cyrus Khambatta, PH.D.
- ‘’Prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate, inflamed bladder went away after adopting a plant-based diet’’. –Robert Ostfeld, M.D., M.SC.
- ‘’For his athlete patients, workout gets more intense and quicker, and time for running a mile goes down’’. –Robert Ostfeld, M.D., M.SC.
- ‘’Energy levels increase’’. –Lisa Karlan, FFL Instructor
- ‘’Sex life improves because it has something to do with blood flow. Due to lack of blood flow to the penis, erectile dysfunction happens. So instead of taking viagra, eat vegetables full of micronutrients and antioxidants like kale to increase blood flow’’. -Chef AJ
With all these said, are you convinced that a plant-based diet can indeed, be life-changing?