Dessert is a great way to end any meal. However, if you choose the wrong dessert to eat that is not only unhealthy but just packed with unhealthy cholesterol and bad sugar, you could be saying goodbye to your healthy lifestyle.
Luckily, there is a way to eat dessert that is both healthy for you and at the same time wont ruin your streak to a healthier lifestyle. In fact, there are four ways that you can still enjoy your favorite desserts but with a healthier choice of ingredients.
If you do not know where to start, don’t worry because we have you covered.
In this video, you will be taught how to make not just one quick and healthy dessert, but four! Yes, you read that right.
Are you ready for the recipes? Read on and you’ll get the details on how to make all four desserts.
- 1 large very ripe avocado (200g)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- ½ cup raw honey
- A pinch of sea salt
- Put all of your ingredients into a food processor, and blend for about 30 to 60 seconds until it is smooth and thick.
- Once that you see the mixture is blended thoroughly, put them into a dessert bowl or a mason jar and refrigerate your dessert for 30 minutes.
Coconut Nice Cream
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tsp. cinnamon powder
- 5 very ripe bananas that are cut into pieces and frozen for a minimum of 4 hours
- ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- In a high-speed blender, mix all of the ingredients together. Make sure that the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Make sure not to blend the mixture for too long or else the ice cream will melt. It’s best to serve this dessert right away after preparing.
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 3 bananas cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey and yogurt together.
- After mixing, spread it onto a slice of banana topped with another slice of banana.
- Feel free to repeat this for as many times as you want. Freeze your creations in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- ¼ tbsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ cup of almonds
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 3 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- Using a food processor crush the almonds first. After crushing the almonds, add the dates along with all the other ingredients into the mixture.
- Mix everything together in the food processor until smooth. Add a little water to lessen the thickness of the mixture.
- Form little balls with your hands with the mixture and refrigerate for as long as you like. Feel free to experiment with this, as long as the desserts are kept frozen so that they stay fresh.
Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits
These four desserts are a great alternative to desserts and taste just as good as those that are unhealthy. Let’s take a look at the amazing benefits you can get from some of the main ingredients included in these 4 recipes.
- Raw Honey – This sweet ingredient is a great source of antioxidants. Natural honey contains all kinds of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants, which makes it great for weight loss. It also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is great for digestive issues and can soothe a sore throat.
- Bananas – this awesome yellow fruit is a great natural source of sugar. Bananas also contain important nutrients that help moderate your blood sugar levels. It is also rich in potassium, can help improve the health of your digestive system and has a lot of antioxidants, which is a great ingredient for weight loss as well.
Enjoy these Guilt Free Desserts any Time of the Day
One of the best benefits of eating a healthy dessert is the fact that you do not have to feel guilty right after. These healthy snacks can be enjoyed by just about anyone in your family especially kids.
For more information on how you can maintain your healthy lifestyle, visit the YouTube channel and follow it for more healthy recipes and tips.