Going vegan is a lifestyle choice, therefore if you are going to become one you should make the necessary changes to your diet to ensure that you stay committed.
Going vegan is a commitment and its something that you need to get used to, so that means eliminating all kinds of meat & dairy in your diet.
Let’s face it, going off meat is not easy but with a little bit of effort and making small changes to your diet everyday, you will eventually get the hang of it and realize that going vegan may actually be the best choice you have ever made.
If you are trying to lose weight, becoming a vegan may actually be a good choice. So, with that being said if you are trying to maintain your lifestyle change, how will you find a vegan restaurant in Montreal?
In this article, we are going to provide you with 5 excellent vegan restaurants you can try for yourself. Are you ready to find out where they are located? Read on and you’ll get the details.
5 Must Try Vegan Restaurants
- Lov – First on our list is this restaurant called Lov. The ambiance in this restaurant is simply beautiful and you’ll fall in love with the place as soon as you set foot in it. On the pricey end of things, Lov is a bit expensive for a vegan restaurant, but since the quality of food is exquisite you wont even feel the bill. Lov serves local, organic, and vegetarian meals that are all delicious and definitely recommended.
- Aux Vivres – One of the staples in the Montreal Vegan scene, Aux Vivres has maintained its reputation. In fact, the popular restaurant has even expanded their dining room and added more space to accommodate more customers. Of course, there is no need to say that this place is popular for a reason, because the food is absolutely to die for. It will satisfy both vegans and carnivores with its selection of delicious sandwiches, salads, and its famous brunch menu with a selection of healthy desserts as well.
- Green Panther – Another great restaurant on the list is the Green Panther. In this restaurant you will find a wide selection of fully vegan selection of food, along with soups, salads, and daily specials. They also have a selection of cookies, and healthy green juices and smoothies.
- Copper Branch – The Copper Branch restaurant is well known for being one restaurant that is 100% vegan food. Having a few branches spread out throughout the city, the restaurant serves healthy and delicious vegan food that’s filled with all kinds of health benefits. The restaurant serves a selection of gluten free and fully organic food choices you can choose from.
- Sushi Momo – Another restaurant that has expanded is Sushi Momo. The restaurant offers a contemporary twist on sushi flavors, which come from many different cuisines. Definitely a must try.