Have you tried eating a snack with superfoods?
Superfoods exist and if you manage to include everything into just one jar full of yummy treats with nothing but healthy ingredients, it will not only make you feel strong, but it will also give you that healthy dose of nourishment your body needs to stay healthy.
These snacks are easy to prepare and can be enjoyed for breakfast or snacks. If you don’t know where to start on how to make this snack, don’t worry I got you covered!
In this video, you will be taught how to make your own delicious overnight oats with healthy superfoods to enjoy at any time of the day.
Here is the way to prepare this wonderful breakfast at night and have it ready for the next morning! Time saving and healthy. You save money as well. No cooking involved!
- 1 tbsp. of maple syrup
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. of shredded coconut
- ½ cup of chopped raw walnuts
- 1 tbsp. of raw cacao powder (superfood) – optional
- 1 cup of fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- ½ tsp. of pomegranate powder (superfood) – optional
- ½ tsp. of baobab power (superfood) – optional
- In a large bowl add the ¾ cup rolled oats, ¾ cup almond milk, 1 tbsp. chia seeds, 1tbsp. maple syrup, ½ tbsp. of cinnamon, ¼ cup of water, 1 tbsp shredded coconut, ½ cup of chopped raw walnuts, 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder, ½ tsp. baobab powder, ½ tsp. of pomegranate powder, and blend everything together in the bowl. Make sure to blend everything together thoroughly so that all the flavors are well mixed.
- In 2 small mason jars, add the mixture. There should be a total of 2 servings.
- After adding the mixture into the mason jars, add the berries of your choice. Feel free to experiment with this as much as you want for as long as your ingredients are the least processed.
- Refrigerate both jars overnight and ready to eat in the morning!
Try this Nutritious Breakfast
Superfoods are a great way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Great way to develop healthy habits as well.
To learn more, subscribe to the YouTube channel to get more information: https://www.youtube.com/changemyeatinghabits