Have you ever tried opening a coconut just straight from a tree? Most of us think that opening a coconut without physical force will take forever. Sadly, sometimes if it is not done correctly, it could end in bad injuries or you can maybe just end up getting frustrated for not getting it open and not eat it.
Despite the many constant opinions when it comes to opening a coconut, there’s actually an easier and less frustrating way to open them without getting your hands dirty or getting hurt. It’s pretty easy, because there is a tool out there that you can use to crack open your coconut to get all that fresh juice within minutes – It’s called a Coco Jack Tool.
If you already have this tool at home and you are wondering how to use it properly, then you are in luck because you will be taught how to do all this yourself.
Are you ready to find out how? Read on and you’ll get the details.
To purchase the Coco Jack tool, click here:
- Take your coconut and lay it on a flat and stable surface. Using the tool with the hole, place it in a slight angle on top of the coconut, and gently start hitting the coconut with the hammer.
- Keep hitting the coco jack tool until it starts making a hole on top of the coconut. The idea is not to hit it too hard so that it won’t take that long for you to open.
- Once it’s easy to push up the outer layer, transfer the coco nut juice into a clean glass.
- Using the other coco jack tool used for scooping the meat, gently scrape it from inside the coconut until you can get everything out. Bon appetite! Fresh coconut meat.
Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits
Coconuts have a lot of hidden health benefits that not a lot of people know about. Let’s take a look at some of the main health benefits that this delicious fruit has to offer.
- Coconut water – Coconut water has a lot of health benefits especially if it is fresh and not filled with artificial sugar. Coconut juice is filled with a lot of nutrients and vitamins. It also contains antioxidants, which helps aid with weight loss. Coconut water can help support the health of your heart and is also a great way to stay hydrated. It’s especially better to drink this right after a workout.
- Coconut Meat – Coconut meat is also very nutritious if eaten raw and without any artificial ingredients. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, which can help provide fiber to your body. It is also rich in manganese, potassium, and copper, which is great for regulating your blood.
Try Fresh Coconuts
Sipping on some fresh coconut water and snacking on that scrumptious meat is both healthy and nutritious.
For more ways on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle along with healthy habits, follow me on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/changemyeatinghabits