Slicing vegetables and finding new and creative ways to prepare your meals everyday can sometimes be a challenge. Although preparing or chopping your ingredients into a million little pieces could be tiring and time consuming, there are a few gadgets out there that gets the work done for you and the best thing about it is that it doesn’t need that much effort to complete.
In fact, there are different kinds of handy slicers out on the market today, however one seems to stand out on our list and it’s called the Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer.
It’s a great tool to use especially if you want to add a little twist to your food. If you are looking for a detailed review on this gadget then you are in luck because you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will be providing you with all the information you need to know on the Paderno slicer and its different functions.
How Does it Work?
The Paderno slicer is actually very simple to use and does not require any electricity or heavy physical activity. This tool is as easy as putting a cucumber, a carrot, or any vegetable for that matter into the shredder blade. Since the device has suction cups underneath it to keep it secure, turn the shredder blade to cut the vegetable into noodles. For more information visit:
This device is perfect for when you want to be creative with your meals.
It also comes with different kinds of blades to choose from, which means you can cut your vegetables in any way you want and prepare it any way you like depending on the dish that you are preparing.
Advantages of Using the Paderno Spiral Slicer
- The slicer is made out of BPA free plastic and stainless steel, which means your food stays fresh and does not include the risk of getting contaminated by foreign substances.
- The slicer comes with three different blades, which makes creativity easy when it comes to preparing your dishes.
- It is easy to clean and dismantle.
- The extra blades that come with the slicer can be stored just underneath the base of the slicer, which keeps it away from harms way.
- It is priced reasonably.
- There are four suction cups underneath, which keeps it, secure as long as it is on a solid and stable surface.
- The turning slicer is safer to use compared to other slicers. It works by pushing the blades and turning the handle so your hands do not come near the blade.
- No need for batteries or electricity to use it.
Use the Paderno Slicer to Add More Life to your Food
This slicer works great in slicing your vegetables in a different and a unique way. There is no limit to how you can use this; you have the freedom to be as creative as you want.
For more information on how to use this slicer and other kitchen tools, you can check out the YouTube channel to stay up to date on recipes and health tips.