Calcium is important in your diet as it plays a part in bone development, along with proper functioning of your heart, muscles and nerves. Many people turn to dairy for meeting their calcium requirement, but others who do not tolerate dairy well or may avoid it given its saturated fat and cholesterol content, have the option of choosing from various plant-based foods that are also excellent sources of calcium.
Tag Archives calcium foods
Like us on Facebook
- Hello and Welcome!
- Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition Review
- What Is Eating Clean and How to Begin?
- 18 Shocking Effects of a Whole Food Plant-Based Vegan Diet
- Vegan Chocolate Mint Nice-Cream Recipe
- Sugar is in Everything
- Holistic Nutrition and Health Coach Certification – Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition Review
- Healthy Meal Prep Ideas
- Healthy Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Become a Holistic Nutritionist Nutraphoria